1. Bale, J., Grové, C., & Costello, S. (2018). A Literature Review of Child-Focused Mental Health Literacy Attributes and Scales. Journal of Mental Health & Prevention.
2. Grové, C. (2018). Childhood specific phobia: Fear of zips. In N. J. Pelling, & L. J. Burton (Eds.), The Elements of Psychological Case Report Writing in Australia (pp. 153-158). Abingdon, Oxon: Routledge.
3. Teuma, R., & Grové, C. (2018). Multiple comorbidities: Grief, loss, explosive anger, and withdrawal. In N. J. Pelling, & L. J. Burton (Eds.), The Elements of Psychological Case Report Writing in Australia (pp. 229-234). Abingdon, Oxon: Routledge.
4. Riebschleger, J., Grové, C. Costello, S., & Cavanaugh,. D. (2018). Mental health literacy for children with a parent with a mental illness. Journal of Parent and Family Mental Health, 3(1), 1-3. DOI: 10.7191/parentandfamily.1006
5. Grové, C., & Reupert, A. E. (2017). Moving the field forward: Developing online interventions for children of parents with a mental illness. Children and Youth Services Review, 82, 354-358. DOI: 10.1016/j.childyouth.2017.10.003
6. Grové, C., Riebschleger, J., Bosch, A., Cavanaugh, D., & van der Ende., C. P. (2017). Expert views of children’s knowledge needs regarding parental mental illness. Children and Youth Services Review, 79, 249-255. DOI: 10.1016/j.childyouth.2017.06.02610
7. Riebschleger, J., Grové, C., Cavanaugh, D., & Costello, S. (2017). Mental Health Literacy Content for Children of Parents with a Mental Illness: A Thematic Analysis of a Literature Review.Brain Sciences, 7(11), 1-19. DOI: 10.3390/brainsci7110141
8. Grové, C., & Hardwick, C. (2017). Elimination disorders. In N. Pelling, & L. Burton (Eds.), Abnormal psychology in context: The Australian and New Zealand handbook(1 ed., pp. 189-201). Cambridge University Press.
9. Grové, C., Reupert, A., & Maybery, D. (2016). The perspectives of young people of parents with a mental illness regarding preferred interventions and supports. Journal of Child and Family Studies, 25(10), 3056-3065. DOI: 10.1007/s10826-016-0468-8.
10. van Doesum, K. T. M., Riebschleger, J., Carroll, J., Grové, C., Lauritzen, C., Murdoch, E., & Skerfving, A. (2016). Successful recruitment strategies for prevention programs targeting children of parents with mental health challenges: an international study. Child and Youth Services, 37(2), 156-174. DOI: 10.1080/0145935X.2016.1104075
11. Grové, C., Reupert, A., & Maybery, D. (2015). Gaining knowledge about parental mental illness: how does it empower children? Child and Family Social Work, 20(4), 377 – 386. DOI: 10.1111/cfs.12086
12. Grové, C., Reupert, A., & Maybery, D. (2015). Peer connections as an intervention with children of families where a parent has a mental illness: moving towards an understanding of the processes of change. Children and Youth Services Review, 48, 177 – 185. DOI: 10.1016/j.childyouth.2014.12.014
13. Grové, C., Melrose, H., Reupert, A., & Maybery, D., & Morgan, B. (2015). When your parent has a mental illness: children’s experiences of a psycho-educational intervention. Advances in Mental Health, 13(2), 127 – 138. DOI: 10.1080/18387357.2015.1063637
Grové, C. Using social networking sites in research: an untapped approach to engaging with young people and families where a parent has a mental illness. Frontiers in Psychiatry and Public Mental Health. (Abstract accepted for special edition).
Scholarly Book in Preparation
Grahram, L., Grové, C., Walker, P. (Under contract). Inclusive Education for the 21 st Century: Theory. Policy and Practice. Published by Allen and Unwin Pty Ltd.
My papers have been downloaded from Academia.edu over a thousand times, double that on ResearchGate, and around four thousand times on ScienceDirect. These works have been presented at both national and international conferences. I regularly write opinion pieces for The Conversation and interview on local or countrywide radio, TV or the online news.