1. Grové, C. (2019). Using social networking sites in research: an emerging approach to engaging with young people who have a parent with a mental illness and/or substance abuse disorder. Frontiers in Psychiatry, 10, . https://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyt.2019.00281
2. Riebschleger, J., Costello, S., Cavanaugh, D. L., & Grové, C. (2019). Mental health literacy of youth that have a family member with a mental illness: outcomes from a new program and scale. Frontiers in Psychiatry, 10,  https://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyt.2019.00002
3. Jones Arango, E., Costello, S., & Grové, C.(2018). A Scoping Review of Different Ways of Thinking in Children. Behavioral Sciences, 8(12), 115. MDPI AG. Retrieved from http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/bs8120115
4. Bale, J., Grové, C., & Costello, S. (2018). A Literature Review of Child-Focused Mental Health Literacy Attributes and Scales. Journal of Mental Health & Prevention, , 12, 26-35. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mhp.2018.09.003
5. Grové, C. (2018). Childhood specific phobia: Fear of zips. In N. J. Pelling, & L. J. Burton (Eds.), The Elements of Psychological Case Report Writing in Australia (pp. 153-158). Abingdon, Oxon: Routledge.
6 Teuma, R., & Grové, C. (2018). Multiple comorbidities: Grief, loss, explosive anger, and withdrawal. In N. J. Pelling, & L. J. Burton (Eds.), The Elements of Psychological Case Report Writing in Australia (pp. 229-234). Abingdon, Oxon: Routledge.
7. Riebschleger, J., Grové, C. Costello, S., & Cavanaugh,. D. (2018). Mental health literacy for children with a parent with a mental illness. Journal of Parent and Family Mental Health, 3(1), 1-3. DOI: 10.7191/parentandfamily.1006
8. Grové, C., & Reupert, A. E. (2017). Moving the field forward: Developing online interventions for children of parents with a mental illness. Children and Youth Services Review, 82, 354-358. DOI: 10.1016/j.childyouth.2017.10.003
9. Grové, C., Riebschleger, J., Bosch, A., Cavanaugh, D., & van der Ende., C. P. (2017). Expert views of children’s knowledge needs regarding parental mental illness. Children and Youth Services Review, 79, 249-255. DOI: 10.1016/j.childyouth.2017.06.02610
10. Riebschleger, J., Grové, C., Cavanaugh, D., & Costello, S. (2017). Mental Health Literacy Content for Children of Parents with a Mental Illness: A Thematic Analysis of a Literature Review.Brain Sciences, 7(11), 1-19. DOI: 10.3390/brainsci7110141
11. Grové, C., & Hardwick, C. (2017). Elimination disorders. In N. Pelling, & L. Burton (Eds.), Abnormal psychology in context: The Australian and New Zealand handbook(1 ed., pp. 189-201). Cambridge University Press.
12. Grové, C., Reupert, A., & Maybery, D. (2016). The perspectives of young people of parents with a mental illness regarding preferred interventions and supports. Journal of Child and Family Studies, 25(10), 3056-3065. DOI: 10.1007/s10826-016-0468-8.
13. van Doesum, K. T. M., Riebschleger, J., Carroll, J., Grové, C., Lauritzen, C., Murdoch, E., & Skerfving, A. (2016). Successful recruitment strategies for prevention programs targeting children of parents with mental health challenges: an international study. Child and Youth Services, 37(2), 156-174. DOI: 10.1080/0145935X.2016.1104075
14. Grové, C., Reupert, A., & Maybery, D. (2015). Gaining knowledge about parental mental illness: how does it empower children? Child and Family Social Work, 20(4), 377 – 386. DOI: 10.1111/cfs.12086
15. Grové, C., Reupert, A., & Maybery, D. (2015). Peer connections as an intervention with children of families where a parent has a mental illness: moving towards an understanding of the processes of change. Children and Youth Services Review, 48, 177 – 185. DOI: 10.1016/j.childyouth.2014.12.014
16. Grové, C., Melrose, H., Reupert, A., & Maybery, D., & Morgan, B. (2015). When your parent has a mental illness: children’s experiences of a psycho-educational intervention. Advances in Mental Health, 13(2), 127 – 138. DOI: 10.1080/18387357.2015.1063637
My papers have been downloaded from Academia.edu over a thousand times, double that on ResearchGate, and around four thousand times on ScienceDirect. These works have been presented at both national and international conferences. I regularly write opinion pieces for The Conversation and interview on local and countrywide radio, news TV and the online news.