12. Riebschleger, J., Grové, C., Costello, S., & Cavanaugh, D. (2018, In press). Mental Health Literacy for Children with a Parent with a Mental Illness Journal of Parent and Family Mental Health.
11. Grové, C., & Reupert, A. E. (2017). Moving the field forward: Developing online interventions for children of parents with a mental illness. Children and Youth Services Review, 82, 354-358. DOI: 10.1016/j.childyouth.2017.10.003
10. Grové, C., Riebschleger, J., Bosch, A., Cavanaugh, D., & van der Ende., C. P. (2017). Expert views of children’s knowledge needs regarding parental mental illness. Children and Youth Services Review, 79, 249-255. DOI: 10.1016/j.childyouth.2017.06.02610
9. Grové, C., & Teuma, R. (2017). Multiple Comorbidities: Grief, Loss, Explosive Anger, and Withdrawal. The Elements of Psychological Case Report Writing in Australia. Taylor & Francis, p. 229-234.
8. Grové, C. (2017). Childhood Specific Phobia: Fear of zips. The Elements of Psychological Case Report Writing in Australia. Taylor & Francis, p. 153-158.
7. Riebschleger, J., Grové, C., Cavanaugh, D., & Costello, S. (2017). Mental Health Literacy Content for Children of Parents with a Mental Illness: A Thematic Analysis of a Literature Review. Brain Sciences, 7(11), 1-19. DOI: 10.3390/brainsci7110141
6. Grové, C., & Hardwick, C. (2017). Elimination disorders. In N. Pelling, & L. Burton (Eds.), Abnormal psychology in context: The Australian and New Zealand handbook (1 ed., pp. 189-201). Cambridge University Press.
5. Grové, C., Reupert, A., & Maybery, D. (2016). The perspectives of young people of parents with a mental illness regarding preferred interventions and supports. Journal of Child and Family Studies, 25(10), 3056-3065. DOI: 10.1007/s10826-016-0468-8.
4. van Doesum, K. T. M., Riebschleger, J., Carroll, J., Grové, C., Lauritzen, C., Murdoch, E., & Skerfving, A. (2016). Successful recruitment strategies for prevention programs targeting children of parents with mental health challenges: an international study. Child and Youth Services, 37(2), 156-174. DOI: 10.1080/0145935X.2016.1104075
3. Grové, C., Reupert, A., & Maybery, D. (2015). Gaining knowledge about parental mental illness: how does it empower children? Child and Family Social Work, 20(4), 377 – 386. DOI: 10.1111/cfs.12086
2. Grové, C., Reupert, A., & Maybery, D. (2015). Peer connections as an intervention with children of families where a parent has a mental illness: moving towards an understanding of the processes of change. Children and Youth Services Review, 48, 177 – 185. DOI: 10.1016/j.childyouth.2014.12.014
1. Grové, C., Melrose, H., Reupert, A., & Maybery, D., & Morgan, B. (2015). When your parent has a mental illness: children’s experiences of a psycho-educational intervention. Advances in Mental Health, 13(2), 127 – 138. DOI: 10.1080/18387357.2015.1063637
Grové, C. Using social networking sites in research: an untapped approach to engaging with young people and families where a parent has a mental illness. Frontiers in Psychiatry and Public Mental Health. (Abstract accepted for special edition).
Bale, J., Grové, C., & Costello, S. A Literature Review of Child-Focused Mental Health Literacy Attributes and Scales. Journal of Mental Health & Prevention. (Under Review).