Community and/or NGO’s:
- Grové, C. (2018). Developing a conflict resolution theoretical framework for principals, leaders, teachers and whole school staff. Australian Scholarship Group. Victoria, Aus.
- Grové, C. (2018). A review of student bullying and anger issues to inform evidence base practices for teachers. Principals Australia Institute. Victoria, Aus.
- Latetas, s., & Grové, C. (2018). Queen Elizabeth Centre (QEC): A Parenting Assessment and Skill Development Program (PASD): a pilot evaluation (QEC funding).
- Jacobs, K., & Grové, C. (2016). Peer Assisted Learning for (and by) Students with Learning Difficulties: Evaluation of a peer tutoring reading program. Unpublished report to SPELD Community Organisation, Victoria, Aus.
- Grové, C., Reupert, A., & Maybery, D. (2014). Australian Kookaburra Kids Camp evaluation to the Kookaburra Kids Foundation. Unpublished Report to The Australian Kookaburra Kids Foundation, New South Whales, Aus.
- Grové, C., Reupert, A., & Maybery, D. (2012). Family Focus DVD evaluation: Families Where a Parent Has a Mental Illness to the Children of Parents with a Mental Illness National Initiative. Unpublished report to the National Children of Parents with a Mental Illness Initiative, Victoria, Aus.
- Maybery, D., Reupert, A., Grové, C., Goodyear, M., Marston, N,. & Sutton K. (2012). Targeted preliminary evaluation of Department of Health FaPMI strategy. Published report to the Department of Health, Victoria, Aus.